Great Expectations vs Reality: How Do Expectations Affect Us
I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine. – Bruce Lee
Today, I have a special guest who is a fun and wonderful author and personal/business success coach: Katina Love. She’s teaching you what it means to follow your own path to success despite what others expect of you (family, friends, bosses, coworkers, etc).
Key Topics of Discussion:
- What it means to be an empath and how to utilize your brain’s filtering system despite what happens in the world.
- Your leaders: who do you listen to and accept their ideas as being “true”? Should you even listen to others altogether?
- Religious/Spiritual “boxes”: standing up for yourself, and why it’s okay to have your own beliefs and your own journey despite others’ expectations of you for your life and your career.
- Fear of your own success: how to live by your own definitions of “freedom” and “success”, and how they create many amazing life and career experiences for yourself.
- Being uncomfortable with change: familiarity of the same versus your manifestations emerging much faster through change.
- How to re-evaluate what “mistakes” are and your view of them as being “real.” And shifting yourself as a “recovering perfectionist” so you let yourself off the hook.
- Overthinking the Law of Attraction: how to speed up your manifestations when you approach it like a game. For example, how to manifest a large sum of money quickly.
For more information, please go to:
Katina Love: https://www.katinalove.com
Katina’s book, Awaken to Natural Health
Jaclyn’s book, Don’t Feel Stuck!
This podcast interview was recorded using Zoom.