Success Habits to Help You Let It Go & Manifest Faster
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. When I let go of what I have, I receive what I need. – Tao Te Ching, Lao Tzu
In today’s episode, I am interviewing a soul-sister, Jennifer Peterson, who is a hugely talented, goodhearted, award-winning producer/director, a passionate animal activist, and the host of the very successful podcast series, And Justice For Animals.
As a filmmaker, Jennifer has created award-winning content for top studios including Disney and Paramount; and she was recently a producer on the Hallmark Channel’s American Rescue Dog Show. A graduate of the prestigious American Film Institute, Jennifer uses her film training as often as possible to create content that encourages positive change.
She wrote and directed three animal welfare PSA’s, one of which won the nationally voted Humane Society of the United States People’s Choice Award.
A decade ago, Jennifer began organizing peaceful anti-puppy mill protests in Los Angeles, CA. These campaigns garnered nationwide attention for their effectiveness in helping close down several abusive pet stores, and in 2012 Jennifer was able to convince one of the largest mall developers in the country to stop leasing space to pet stores that sold dogs.
Jennifer’s production work often finds her interviewing A-list talent: Nicole Kidman, Justin Timberlake, Morgan Freeman are just a few who have sat across from her, and Jennifer’s kindness and sense of humor create an environment where guests feel safe to open up. Creating the podcast And Justice For Animals was the natural next step for Jennifer, combining her love of in-depth conversation with her passion for helping animals.
Jennifer lives in Long Beach with her two rescue dogs and helps support local rescues with her real estate work. For Jennifer, it is not about what she does for a living but making sure whatever she does feels authentic and positively gives back to society.
This one is near and dear to my heart because I love animals so much and because the soul connection I feel with Jennifer as a fellow empath pulls at my heartstrings.
If you are feeling super insecure, left out, unloved, unaccepted, and constantly making “mistakes,” then this episode is for you. Jennifer makes me laugh, too! Let it go, let it go, let it go and you’ll ManiFAST: Manifest Faster!
Key Topics of Discussion:
- How Jennifer juggles wearing multiple hats and streams of income in her career in the entertainment industry, real estate, her animal welfare movement, and being open to shaking things up via change to manifest all her desires
- The definition of “happiness” and “success” in your 20s, 30s, 40s, etc.
- The power of CHOICE and how manifestations emerge because of it
- Overcoming thoughts of scarcity and limited beliefs after tragedy (hint: let it go!)
- No, you’re NOT crazy, you’re empathetic, and you’re needed in this world
- Identifying your own “compromise” cues because you want to feel accepted by others
- How surface-based “image” in society can be a disguise as “blessings” (ex: success, money, fancy cars, big houses, etc.) and what to do when you’ve realized all is not what it seems
- Lessons learned from Hollywood narcissists (yes, golden nuggets from them DO exist)
- How to obtain your power for the long-run and attract TO you for your long-term happiness and success through letting it go (Write Into Reality as I call it)
- And, yes, we spill a little Hollywood tea!
- Her award-winning work with animals and why rescuing pets from shelters is crucial for your long-term benefits (and for your WALLET) over purchasing “designer” pets from breeders…we talk about our pups, too
- And I share with Jennifer how I let it go and manifested my version of Keanu Reeves!
For more information, please go to:
And Justice for Animals
* On a side note: I would like to give a shout-out to ABC Channel 8 News (WFAA) for the adoption movements they give voice to on TV because they provide loving homes for both pets and children in Dallas, Texas. Thank you for what you do!
Want to manifest faster? Grab the best-selling books, “Don’t Feel Stuck!” and “Don’t Feel Stuck in Love!”, available via Audible, Kindle, and paperback!
This podcast interview was recorded using Zoom